Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Make Comments on my Blog

Hello my friends and family! Daddy says that some people have had trouble making comments on my blog, but that it should be fixed now, so I am going to explain how you make comments, so I can see what you think! At the bottom of each posting, you click on the link that says Comments. You then see a little box under "Post a Comment" where you can type in your comments. After you type what you want to say, there is a pull down menu under the Comment box, next to "Comment as" that says "Select profile...". Click on the arrow and go down the list to where it says "Name/URL" and click on that. Then type in your name to the "Name" field, and click continue. Now, click on the "Post Comment" button. A yellow stripping saying "Your comment will be visible after approval." I check the messages to make sure they are okay, and then I post them! It's that easy! If you need help, contact my Daddy, he will help, he is very smart and very strong!

6 comments:

  1. See, it is easy, even I can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest, juiciest, beautiful thing I ever saw. I love you and want to meet you soon. I love your mom and dad too.,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Aunt Monica, I am juicy! We want to come see you too, and play with your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hurry up and post the pictures that lady from the hospital took. I cant wait to see them!!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, we would post a comment each time, but it would be the same comment - that your baby is too dang cute! We love you little Abram!

    ReplyDelete