
Hello everyone, friends and family. My name is Abram, and I want to share pictures, video, and stories about myself with all of you. Feel free to subscribe to it so you can get emails when I update it. I'm still pretty new to this world, I turned 1 month last week, but I am very happy and I love to eat and sleep. Mommy and Daddy are doing well, though they don't eat and sleep as much as I do. I'm so glad they are my parents!
Great idea! You are so cute little bebe.
ReplyDeleteAbram (AKA: Papi Chulo)
ReplyDeleteYou are too adorable; so glad that you are here to shake things up a little at home. You are THEE parent trainer, you will give your parents the experience they need for all your little brothers and sisters to come. So get to it...cry, burp, poop as much as you can...make Mom and Dad work...your siblings will love you for it...you are the 'PARENT TRAINER' :-)
Thanks primas, yo soy El Chulo!
ReplyDelete