Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Trip to the Zoo

This last Saturday I made my first trip to the zoo. I was tired when we got there, so I slept most the time. But then I woke up and watched the bird show. It was really cool! The birds flew over our heads and did tricks. I liked the zoo, there were trees and animals and lots of people. Grandma Rosa and Grandpa Graham were there with Mommy and Daddy, and so was Aunt Jessica. I think I would like to go to the zoo again!

2 comments:

  1. I want more pictures and videos of you Abram. Tell your daddy to get with it. I know he can produce more quantity with his days....Tell your mommy she looks good, and her hair is beautiful...tell her not to cut it, even if it bugs her when you pull it all the time!!!I love you so much and am so glad you came to join our family. I will love you forever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get over how freakin cute he is. I love the picture of him over his daddy's shoulder. good picture taking you guys!

    ReplyDelete