Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sleep is sweet!








I like to sleep. And when I sleep, do you know what I dream of? I dream of puppy dogs, giant bottles of milk, and a place where I never have to wear a diaper. I like to fall asleep when my parents hold me, it is nice and warm. I don't do much yet, but I sleep a lot and do it very well, if I may say so. Look how good I look sleeping!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, he has got to be the cutest little guy ever! He is too beautiful you guys. I love his hair, and his sweet little cheeks. You guys did good. We're so excited for this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chadlee, I think my parents did good too. My parents must like my cheeks too, because they are always kissing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! He has so much hair! I can't wait to meet him someday.

    ReplyDelete