Wednesday, March 18, 2009
They Gave Me Shots!
Last week Mommy and Daddy took me to the Doctor's office. I thought they were going to just weigh me and listen to my belly, but then a lady in white came in and took out long needles. They said I was getting shots, and the lady put the long needles in my leg. I screamed really loud, it hurt me so much! My face was red like a tomato. The shots felt like a dragon biting into my leg. No fun! Mommy and Daddy said it was so I could be healthy, but I don't want anymore shots. And speaking of dragons, Mommy and Daddy want me to play with the Dragon in our house, who hides behind the couch. But he is scary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That picture is hilarious! Sorry guys...I know he's unhappy but I just had to laugh! I'd be scared of that dragon too if he were right by my head! Abram....tell your mom and dad that they need to get rid of that dragon or else you will come and stay with me. ;)
ReplyDeletethanks auntie Michelle if that dragon keeps popping out I will make my way to your house..lol
ReplyDeleteYou guys are mean. That dragon would scare me too. Its so long and green, sure its not one of those green beans your daddy use to hide in his boots? I bet your mommy felt terrible when they gave you those shots. It is heart wrethching for a mommy to see her baby in pain. Especially since you had no clue what was coming. Sorry Abram. Life is funny like that. Always expect the unexpected.
ReplyDelete