skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Baby Abram
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Mommy and Me class
This is me at the Mommy and Me class, it's fun! You can see more pictures here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/aquagem2000/20091028MommyMeHalloweenNew?authkey=Gv1sRgCPyw77HO3bLhigE&feat=directlink#
See if you find all the pictures of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Abram
My name is Baby Abram, and I'm new to this world. My Mommy is Maureen and my Daddy is Thomas.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(30)
▼
November
(5)
I can crawl now!
My first Halloween!
Abram v. The Mighty Dragon
Mommy got mad when I tried to feed myself carrots.
Mommy and Me class
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment