skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Baby Abram
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Like grandfather, like grandson
Mommy says I look like Grandpa Victor when he was a baby, so she took my picture like his. What do you think? I didn't know Grandpa Victor used to be a baby too!
Baby Grandpa Victor
Baby Abram
1 comment:
Natasha
July 29, 2009 at 6:40 PM
Love these pictures! Very creative. Took a minute to see who was Abram:)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Abram
My name is Baby Abram, and I'm new to this world. My Mommy is Maureen and my Daddy is Thomas.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(30)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
▼
June
(3)
Like grandfather, like grandson
Toupée?
Wedding Bliss and Birthday Wishes
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(9)
Love these pictures! Very creative. Took a minute to see who was Abram:)
ReplyDelete