Friday, May 15, 2009

Dizyland!!!


I went to this wonderful place called Dizyland. Mommy and Daddy drove of course and we also went with Auntie Jessica, Auntie Alison, Uncle Rob and Cousin Victoria. We had a blast! I got to ride this boat and "sing yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me" and ride down this scary hill but then took a nap shortly after. My cousin Natalie also bought me a hat but I didn't really like wearing it for a long time it messed up my hair, but I love my cousin Natalie ;) Here are some pictures of our adventure:

Here is me with my cousin Victoria!!



Me and the bootiful Belle, she couldn't get enough of me ;)



Me and my Uncle Rob and my new shades that my Auntie Alison bought for me


Me in my pirates shirt I was ready for my first ride, the pirates of cerribeans!



But sometimes I got tired and slept!


I have to say I had a great first visit. I can't wait to go back and be able to get on all the big rides!
....


No comments:

Post a Comment