
Hello everyone! On Sunday I celebrated my three month birthday, and here are some pictures of me along the way. It has been lots of fun to be here and meet everyone, and Mommy and Daddy feed my well and do funny things so I will smile. I like them. And I like to meet all of you too!
Let's start with me as a newborn. I look funny!

Now here is me at one week. Mmmm, sleep is still one of my favoritie things.

Two weeks have now gone by, is my tummy starting to grow?

This is me at three weeks. I don't know what it's made of, but it tastes good.

Here is my first month's picture. That belly looks bigger!

Now here's me at one and a half months. The perfect baby.
Look, I'm two months here! Did someone shrink my car seat?





I love this! It's so fun to look back and see how they've changed and grown.
ReplyDelete